Is John Crestani’s Internet Jetset a Scam?
John Crestani, the well-known affiliate marketer with a higher public social profile, owns Internet Jetset (IJ). Due to his success in internet marketing, he has appeared in many online publications including Forbes that describe his story. The story involves a college dropout that succeeded after filtering into the world of affiliate marketing. Apart from the IJ, Crestani also owns the Super Affiliate System website and Nutryst, a nutritional supplements affiliate network connecting affiliate marketers with Immersive Labs.
Here is a brief list of what is covered in this post to help save you time….AKA table of contents:
- Internet Jetset Review
- About the product developer
- How the system works
- Internet Jetset Inside features
- What to expect in the Internet Jetset videos
- The Jetset Pros and Cons
- What is the problem with the product?
- Is Internet Jetset a scam? ***Must Read***
- What really works ***Must Read***
As described, Internet Jetset is a faster way of making money online. According to John Crestani, the author of the program, you just require access to Amazon.com, a Facebook account and a Paypal account to start earning money. According to John Crestani, you can make around $3000 in a day. To start making money, you just need to download the entire program and follow the steps. Each day, you have to be on your computer for at least one hour.
John Crestani is the developer of the affiliate-marketing program. According to him, he started with absolutely nothing but with time, he managed to make five-figure amounts each month. The author believes that because he managed to start making the large amounts, anyone else can do it.
John Crestani has been using the program with Amazon.com to earn the six-figure digit income in a year. After mastering the program, you can also teach it to your friends so that everyone can benefit in the long-term. To start earning, there is no need of building a complex website. Alternatively, you will not invest a lot of effort to start earning online. You just need to set up the marketing campaign.
Crestani believes that you can use the program to set your marketing campaign on any platform. After setting up the campaign, you will only need to continually check and monitor your incoming money.
The Internet Jetset system measures the conversion rate and clicks of the individuals purchasing products from Amazon. As a marketer, you will earn depending on your conversions. Therefore, the system is a form of affiliate marketing. Even though you do not have to set any business platform, you will require $47 to purchase the program. You also require a computer plus an internet connection to start making the high figures.
– Making your first commissions within a 2 hours period after joining Internet Jetset
– A secret trick to help combine Facebook, Amazon for instant profit
– Removing “Shinny Object Syndrome,” which affect most online business owners
– The main factor that influences business owners to lose their focus
– The highly paying affiliate networks and how you should join them
– Getting free web traffic from Google
– Crestani’s long-tail, high volume, high-intent keyword trick
– Using Google Keyword Planner
Internet Jetset Xtreme features case studies, webinars, and interviews featuring top minds in the world of affiliate marketing.
Video 1: in the video, Crestani interviews Ronnie Sandlin, a super-affiliate, who explains how he manages to make around $2000 in a day using Facebook advertorial blog posts and how to arouse a strong psychological response in every headline.
Video 2: in this video, Crestani interviews Taylor Blarr. Taylor explains how to make a passive 5-figure income within a month.
Video 3: in the video, Crestani teaches on the best way to sell skin care products through the online platforms.
Video 4: in video four, John is interviewing Carlos Cruz, another affiliate marketer, about how he manages to make $1200 in a day by selling flashlights.
Video 5: Crestani teaches on how to promote your gold investments through Google.
Video 6: in the video, John teaches the right way to market high blood pressure supplements online.
Video 7: Crestani interview a renowned copywriter, Ronnie Sandlin about the Blackhat Copywriting techniques.
Video 8: Crestani teaches on the proper way to market offers on credit repairs through blog posts. He also teaches on how to make over $80,000 in a day
Video 9: in the video, Crestani provides a 17-step copywriting template, which will influence people to buy.
Video 10: in the video, Crestani interviews Nick Chou, a Chinese super affiliate.
– Crestani has designed the program specifically for internet marketers.
– In the members’ area, you will get a lot of information. John claims that the results might not be fast because your earnings will grow depending on the level of experience.
– Every strategy Crestani includes in the system is free and you do not have to spend your money on any other method. You might start a campaign within a few hours.
– Crestani creates too much hype. The system might work if you will manage to implement it. However, you will not observe the results instantly.
– The main product will cost you around $47 but if you need to access the Xtreme case study, you must pay additional $187 and $47 each month for the JetSet Live. That is on the high end for many people.
– Whatever John Crestani claims to teach is common knowledge with the affiliate marketing industry.
-There are better programs out there that teach in more detail for the same price and less.
John Crestani is making many unsupported claims, and possibly, which may not help in improving your online business. Crestani can be making over $500k in a month. However, he might be making the money by selling his system as opposed to the system making money. The author has an affiliate network, Nutryst, that offers nutritional and health products. His other products are Intenet JetSet and Super Affiliate System. What’s more, what Crestani claims to teach is common knowledge within the affiliate marketing industry.
You should fall for the John Crestani Scam. Actually, many people have succeeded through affiliate programs, which represent varying opportunity levels for affiliate marketers. While most media platforms have documented the success of Cresani in the world of internet marketing exhaustively, and more people are willing to continue singing the praises of Internet JetSet and the other products worldwide, you must be vigilant against any affiliate marketing scam or MLM that have results similar to those of the pyramid schemes.
For each glowing Crestani and the affiliate marketing businesses review, there are some people questioning him and the methods. Most people have pointed to his prior attempts at entrepreneurship or employment as ethically or morally questionable, which poorly reflects on every practice that he is employing in his current businesses.
I can tell you from direct experience that what the Internet Jetset program offers is common knowledge and you will not gain as much as he promises from this program, I started at a place called Wealthy Affiliate and was fully trained by them. After a year at Wealthy Affiliate, I wanted to test the waters somewhere else so I tried the Internet JetSet program and boy what a mistake. It like going back to elementary school, he leaves holes and gaps in his training and tries to make it up by being flashy and gives you that shiny object syndrome to make up for the lack of value that the program gives.
If you want my opinion, read my full review on Wealthy Affiliate and give them a try before all else.